Hi.  I'm having a problem with autoview with Netscape.  What I want to
do is have mutt launch Netscape if not running, use as remote if
already running.

My .mailcap includes:

text/html; netscape -remote 'openURL(%s)'; copiousoutput;

My .muttrc includes:

auto_view text/html

If I have Netscape open, all works fine.  However, when I add
test=RunningNetscape at the end of the above .mailcap line, I get an
error message and mutt dies.

Similarly, if I add this line to follow the .mailcap line above --

text/html; netscape 'openURL(%s)'; copiousoutput

-- I get an error message.

I'd have thought this would have launched Netscape.  I've tried to get
this according to the manual, but so far, no luck.

Your thoughts, please?

Thanks.  John