On Sun, Sep 17, 2000 at 05:44:08PM +0100, Thomas Ribbrock wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 09, 2000 at 12:53:37PM -0700, Jason Helfman wrote:
> > My manual hotkey works in Xterm but not in Eterm. I use <F1>.
> >
> > Any clues?
>
> My guess would be that xterm and eterm send different codes for <F1> - I've
> had similar problems between xterm and rxvt once.
> You can test that by opening both an eterm and xterm and on the command line
> press Ctrl-v, then F1 and see whether the results you get differ. If they
> differ, you'll need to add another keybinding to your .muttrc.
>
> HTH,
>
> Thomas

I do not normally use the function keys, but yesterday I tried and <F1>
did not work but <f1> did. However I was on a Mac keyboard linked by
modem, not my usual PC linked by direct telnet.

Cheers, Brian.

--
Associate Professor Brian Salter-Duke (Brian Duke) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      School of Biological, Environmental and Chemical Sciences, SITE,