On Sat, Oct 07, 2000 at 10:54:49AM +0300, Vsevolod Volkov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This version of POP mailbox patch contains old fetch-mail function
> with APOP/SASL authentication and SSL support. $pop_host can be
> specified in url form:
>
> [pop[s]://][user[:pass]@]server[:port]

Hi Vsevolod,

A few quewstions that might be of interest to others.

1. Am I correct that this patch incorporates your way of handling POP
but does not now replace the old behaviour which is there as an
alternative? If so, this is what I requested so "Thank you". If so also,
I recommend that this patch now be added to the main version of mutt.

2. Which version of mutt explicitly does this patch apply to?

3. Are patches for all recent versions of mutt on your ftp site?

4. If one wants to apply the POP patch and the NNTP patch, which is the
best order to apply them?

Cheers, Brian.
--
Associate Professor Brian Salter-Duke (Brian Duke) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      School of Biological, Environmental and Chemical Sciences, SITE,