Hardy Merrill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Tue, 07 Nov 2000:
> I'd like to customize the "index_format" for my "sent" mailbox
> to list the "to:" address instead of the "from:" address that
> it now displays.  Is this possible to do for just one mailbox?
> Maybe with a folder-hook?

You can do it with a folder-hook, as someone explained in another email.

But, you should note that the default $index_format value does display
"To <recipient>" instead of the sender information when it detects that
messages are sent by you.  But for this to work, you need to tell Mutt
which addresses belong to you.  You do this by setting up the
$alternates variable properly.

See the manual for more information on $alternates and $index_format.

Mikko
--
// Mikko Hänninen, aka. Wizzu  //  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  //  http://www.iki.fi/wiz/
// The Corrs list maintainer  //   net.freak  //   DALnet IRC operator /