Jeroen Valcke wrote:
> I want to mark multiple msgs as read. I have some mailing lists and I
> don't want to read all msgs. How can I mark these as read.
> It is possible to tag them all. But what then. Ctl-R (Mark Thread as
> read) doesn't work on all the tagged msg only the selected msg
> Thanks.

After tagging the messages, you have to use the tag-prefix
operator to apply the subsequent command to tagged messages.  The
tag-prefix operator is bound to the semicolon (";") by default.

The function you ant to apply to the tagged messages is the
clear-flag function, bound to "W" by default.

After tagging the messages, typing ";Wn" then pressing the
<enter> kay may do what you want.

Good luck!

        -- Mr. Wade

--