Hi,

I have been subscribing freeciv-dev into my email address, but don't have
succeeded to get mutt's maillist functionality working.
What I would like to have is that mutt would filter list's messages automatically
into their own mailbox after they have been read and that in spool mailbox I would
clearly see which messages are freeciv-dev's and which aren't.

Following lines are cut from my .muttrc:

lists [EMAIL PROTECTED]  # I don't understand how this lists-command works!
                               # (I have read the manual)
fcc-save-hook '~C ^freeciv\-dev@freeciv\.org$' ~/freeciv-dev
#send-hook '~C ^freeciv\-dev@freeciv\.org$' set from="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
 # THIS DIDN'T WORK, so I replaced it with following (not nice):
send-hook '' my_hdr "From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]"
send-hook '~C ^freeciv\-dev@freeciv\.org$' my_hdr "From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]"
# this works
set index_format="%B %4C %Z %{%b %d} %-15.15L (%4l) %s"
# %B doesn't give any difference between private and list mail.

I don't have subscribed any mutt* lists, so please CC to my email.

--
Best regards, Tuomas Airaksinen
For That Matter: http://tuma.stc.cx/

PGP signature