On 5/23/01 17:11, Igor Pruchanskiy at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I'm on this list from home and work, so... ;-)

> after that you can
> set your TERMINFO env to point to /usr/local/share/terminfo
> since this is where ncurses will install all the terminfo entries
> and you can also set your TERM to color_xterm and then default will work just
> fine... I actually had to go through it this morning

With this work with the standard CDE Console dtterm. It's basically brain
dead otherwise.

Quite frankly, I would like to run Gnome/Enlightenment instead of CDE and I
will be looking into how to do just that very soon.

    __   _                                           Carl B. Constantine
   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  (2.4.1)                        ICQ: 26351441
                                            PGP key available on request

  Up the line - out the server- past the firewall - nothing but Net!!