On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 11:50:18AM -0700, Dale Morris wrote:
> I have a *newbie* questioan. Is it good to have my muttrc setup files
> configured so I can edit aliases? I have been using the setup files
> prepared by Sven Guckes (great!) and although everything else is
> covered, I can find no key sequence that allows me to edit aliases. I
> am wondering if there is a reason for this? I can't believe that
> anything this detailed would overlook alias editing, unless it was
> intentional.

Hi,

You may want to install an address book program. Abook (
http://abook.sourceforge.net/ ) is a very full featured one.

I have written  one that emulates the look-and-feel of mutt. It's a little
buggy, and not very featureful, but if anybody is interested I'll make it
available for download. Mail me offlist.

I suppose with ppl hollering at me, I'll get round to fixing the bugs. ;-)

Biju

Biju Chacko        | [EMAIL PROTECTED] (work)
Exocore Consulting | [EMAIL PROTECTED] (play)
Bangalore, India   | http://www.exocore.com