Hello Lukasz!

On Mon, 16 Jul 2001 Lukasz Zamel wrote:

> Hello, is it possible to configure Mutt to automatically sort
> incoming mail? Something like Sorting Office. Maybe it's explained
> some ware already.

I'm not quite sure what yo mean with sorting mail.
In mutt "sorting" means that you can configure in which order mutt
displays the messages in a mailbox. This behaviour is controlled by
the sort variable in your muttrc. See the manual for details.

Or do you want to filter incoming mails, i.e. to move them to
different mailboxes according to subject, sender etc.?
This is not mutt's job. You should use procmail for that.
See man procmail, man procmailex to get a first impression.
There are several tutorials on the web that will help you with the
configuration and IIRC there also exists an own mailing-list.

Yours
Christoph

--
Christoph Maurer - Paul-Röntgen-Straße 7 - D - 52072 Aachen
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.christophmaurer.de