Am Die, 17 Jul 2001, schrieb Lukasz Zamel:

> Procmail is really cool. I've downloaded a faq and it's not fo
> hard to configure. But still I have a small problem. I'm getting
> 'Error writing to ...' even if I set a+rw to those mailboxes.

Did you set your MAILDIR Variable korrekt (normally $HOME/Mail) in
your procmailrc.
Perhaps you should use procmail in verbose mode (VERBOSE=yes) to
detect the error.

See this extraction from procmail's manpage about error messages:
Error while writing to "x"
    Nonexistent subdirectory, no  write
    permission, pipe died or disk full.

Greetings
Christoph

--
Christoph Maurer - Paul-Röntgen-Straße 7 - D - 52072 Aachen
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.christophmaurer.de