Hello all!

To me mutt is nearly perfect. But there is one thing I really miss.
If I get a mail with several attachments which I would like to save
all in the same folder, I will have to type the path for every
single attachment.

Is there a way to change the default folder or working directory or
something like that so that I can first choose the directory and
then simply can tag the attachments and press <;><s><Enter> to save
them all?

If not, what is the right way to make a feature request?

Christoph

--
Christoph Maurer - Paul-Röntgen-Straße 7 - D - 52072 Aachen
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.christophmaurer.de