Hello folks,

I started with mutt a week ago and I am more than happy with it.

However, my sister -- who has to use Outlook as her e-mail client --
pointed out to me, that gpg-signed mails won't show up properly in
Outlook.  Instead, there are too attachments, the plain-text message and
the signature.  So she ends up reading my mail with a text editor.

I figure that this is a known problem with mutt.  I noticed, that there
is a "gpg --clearsign" hack with a macro, which I could automatically
invoke with a send-hook, but I wondered if there was a cleaner solution.

TIA,
Viktor
--
Viktor Rosenfeld