Hi,

it seems like the mailinglist is not accepting mail when I use the
standard from address (since I'm subscribed with an address specifically
for this list). Currently I just change the from-address, but I'm
wondering why the list is set up this way. A lot of people don't
subscribe to every mailinglist they write to AFAIK.

(I received a mail saying my message was forwarded to owner-mutt-users)

Thanks!

--
  Frederik Vanrenterghem      |  A bank is a place where they lend you an
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]    |  umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back

PGP signature