On 2001.10.01, in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Frederik Vanrenterghem" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm trying out some ways to clear text sign a message in mutt, using
> :%!gpg -eas
>
> Unfortunately, all headers (including "to") are signed, effectively
> making these headers useless. Is there a way to specify to this filter
> only to sign/encrypt the actual message body?

I can do it in vi thusly:

:1                      [to top of file]
/^$                     [find header/body boundary]
j                       [down 1 line to body proper]
!Ggpg --clearsign       [pipe/replace from here to EOF into gpg]

I suppose that vim ought to work the same way.

--
 -D.    [EMAIL PROTECTED]        NSIT    University of Chicago