Let's say person A mails me and cc:'s person B.  Now, I want to reply
to all of them, so I do a `g'roup-reply.  It seems that mutt's default
behavior is to compose a message to person A and cc:'d to me and
person B.  What's the rationale for this?

I would prefer that 'g' only send the message to person A and cc: it
to person B.  That is, I don't want to receive a copy of the mail that
I've sent.  Is there a way to configure mutt to do this?  I saw
`metoo', but that appears to only apply to regular `r'eplies, and it
is also off by default.

thanks,
david

p.s.: please be sure to write directly to me, as i'm not on the
mailing list.  thanks!