On Fri, 02 Nov 2001, Sean Wilson wrote:
> ideally, I would like to be able to get my yahoo mail and then reply to it
> with the yahoo addy through their smtp.

Howdy,
        To get mutt to grab the mail off the mailserver you need to use
2 options, pop_host and pop_user.  There's a few other's that you might
want too.  They're all listed in "man muttrc"  you would probably do
something like:

set pop_host="pop.mail.yahoo.com"
set pop_user="username"

in you muttrc.  I'd recommend fetchmail for that though.  It's fairly
easy to get mutt to send emails so they look like they're from yahoo.

I use "my_hdr From: David Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" and "set
envelope_from" to make it so that my emails appear to be from yahoo.

--
Don't tell me I'm burning the candle at both ends -- tell me where to
get more wax!!