* Willy Sutrisno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [15-12-2001 16:00]:

| * René Clerc ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
| > set sendmail="/usr/sbin/sendmail -oem -oi"
| >
| > At least, that's what mine says. I use Postfix too, by the way. So
| > don't let the name fool you: this is actually a postfix binary, which
| > you should have too, when you installed Postfix.
| >
| > Check out the manual.
| >
| > And, while you're at it, check out how to make your EDITOR wrap at
| > approx. 72 characters ;)

| OK, thats not what I mean. If you want me to set the variable like
| above. Its done before I write the first email. I want to use my ISP
| provider SMTP server, so I need the variable for it. I have done the
| search at Mutt manual, but they never say anything about SMTP server,
| they do have ESMTP which is out of my question.

Mutt requires an SMTP daemon running on the local machine. If you're
running postfix, as I conclude from your first post, why not use it?

In the other case, you could check out nullmailer or ssmtp. Links to
be found under "Other Recommended Pages" at the links page of
www.mutt.org

| And for the EDITOR
| wrap, I will find a way, thanks for telling me.

If you use vim:

:set tw=70

--
René Clerc                      - ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Sex is an emotion in motion.
-Mae West