On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 10:14:54PM -0600, tim lupfer (dis)graced my inbox with:
> >> hi i am trying to configure my mutt...i am able to receive my mails but
> >> when i send mails, i dont get the mails. do i hacve to configure my
> >> sendmail? if yes what shud i do?
>
> > No, you can get postfix ;-)
>
> or you can just use sendmail! trying adding "set envelope_from" in
> your .muttrc. I've never quite figured out why people loathe
> sendmail so.. especially when all it's being use for is injecting
> mail.

Probably because it's config file looks like somebody was banging their
head on the keyboard! -- and more importantly, dealing with the config
file for any length of time will make you want to do the same!

;D

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
[EMAIL PROTECTED]