On Tue 12/25/01 at 02:18 AM -0500,
Philip Mak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think this is the easiest solution to the Maildir lines problem,
> assuming that the user doesn't mind seeing bytes instead.

But if you do want to see the number of lines
rather than bytes, put this in your .procmailrc :

# -------------------------------------------------------
# Generate a "Lines:" header (needed for maildir mailbox
# format) using procmail's scoring mechanism.  Only
# message-body lines are counted (not the headers):

:0 Bfhw
* -1^0

--
                     // [EMAIL PROTECTED] //
        It is in no way obvious that the freedom to