Philip --

...and then Philip Mak said...
%
% I had an interesting little idea on how to view HTML files on my desktop
% web browser, even though I'm running mutt through SSH!
%
% I put this in my .mailcap:
%
% text/html; opera %s

What a funny name for your mozilla wrapper script ;-)

%
% "opera" is a simple perl script to rename the attachment to a value that
% is guaranteed to be unique (<time>_<pid>.html), invoke "sz" on the file
% (using the ZMODEM protocol to send the file to my computer, since my ssh
% client supports ZMODEM), and then print a special string that gets picked
% up by a trigger in my SSH client, which invokes my web browser to open the
% file.

Neat.

%
% So, just by viewing the attachment in mutt, I can have it show up on my
% web browser, over SSH.
%
% I found this trick to be more interesting than useful, though; I rarely
% have a need to view bloated HTML e-mail. It's also a bit slow.

Yeah, but cool tricks are *fun* :-)  Thanks!

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]