Philip --

...and then Philip Mak said...
%
% Is there a way to make it so that when I use the "c" command to change to
% a different folder, the original one remains open?

Nope; mutt works on a single folder at a time.  You could, however, open
up a second instance of mutt (even one pointing to the same folder) with
no worries.  Since you use an SSH connection from your Win box (as I do
most of the time, though I use PuTTY instead of SecureCRT), you might
look into running screen on the other end to give you multiple windows
between which you can switch (my .screenrc starts up seven different
mutts as well as three other windows, and that's just what gets kicked
off by default :-)

%
% My ~/Maildir/ folder has 10000 messages, and my =sent folder has 6000
% messages, so it's slow to switch between them if they get closed each time
% I switch.

I'm not going to suggest that you rotate your mail because I don't do
that either :-)  Nyaah nyaah, you other guys.

%
% BTW, I just noticed a minor "bug": If I'm in my sent mail folder and I
% compose a message, it will say "Mailbox was externally modified.  Flags
% may be wrong." due to it writing a new message into the sent mail folder.

Oooh, that's a good one.

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]