hi all,

Until now I have used the program signature (by Ian McDonald) launched
at the startup via .bash_profile for creating a dynamic .signature file
(something like this: signature -q .quotefile -r -t .templatefile)

Obviously in my .muttrc I have put set signature = .signature

Now I want to customize my DYNAMIC signature based upon the recipient.

So it's the time to extend my use of the send-hook... but how????

send-hook '~t ^mamma@home\.com' 'set signature = "..........????"'

(Inserting the shell command followed by | doesn't seem to work)

TIA
francesco

PS: happy new euro to all european people :-)

--
Linux is | E' assolutamente evidente che l'arte del cinema si ispira
Better ! | alla vita mentre la vita si ispira alla tv. [Woody Allen]