On Fri, 08 Feb 2002, Holger Lillqvist wrote:
> Sure it is posible to have multiple postponed msgs.

Once I have one postponed message, I am not able to compose new messages
until I have sent the postponed messages, I am only able to compose
replies, which I can then postpone. Is there a different command to
compose a new message as opposed to what 'm' is bound to by default?

        David

--
All generalizations are false, including this one. -- Mark Twain
-