I have seen a few posts about this, but no matter how I try, I am missing
something to make mutt send without prompting me for a password for my IMAP
account, which is set up in my .muttrc file.

I have a script which grabs today's Garfield comic, and /should/ then send it
on to my wife.

This is what I have:
mutt -x -s Daily\ Garfield -a ga$theimg.jpg [EMAIL PROTECTED]
($theimg is the date in the format yymmdd, but that's not important)

Obviously the email address is that of my wife and not mine. I don't need
anything in the message body.

TIA

--
John Lennon:--v [Simon White. vim/mutt/Linux. [EMAIL PROTECTED] GIMPS: 39.66%]
Sometimes we sit and read other people's interpretations of our lyrics