On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 09:20:56AM +1100, David Clarke wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Alan Batie wrote:
> <snip>
> >
> > Sooo, before I waste too much more time on this, I thought I'd see if
> > anyone else has solved this problem...
> >

> The way I got around this problem was to put "encrypt-to <my-keyid>" in
> my gnupg options file.  That way all messages are encrypted to me and
> the other person(s).

Wouldn't it be a better solution to keep the whole sent-mail-folder
encrypted to <myself> using the open/close-hook-thingies in the
compressed-folders-patch?

Then the security issues with having all external encrypted mail
being encrypted to self will be gone.

Or is it not possible to use these hooks for the sent-mail-fcc-folder?

/magnus

--
Word of the week: gong ji (cock)
   <http://x42.com/i/cn/pct/gong_ji.jpg>