09-Apr-02 at 15:55, Eduardo Gargiulo ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote :
> David T-G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Search the manual for "wrap" and see for yourself.  Pay particular
> > attention to $markers as well as $smart_wrap and $wrapmargin.
>
> I did it. I set smart_wrap and markers, but the manual don't say
> nothing about wrapmargin. I'm using mutt 1.2.5i. Could wrapmargin be a
> feature of newest mutt versions?

  6.3.233.  wrapmargin

  Type: number
  Default: 0

  Controls the margin left at the right side of the terminal when mutt's
  pager does smart wrapping.

My manual don't say nothing (i.e. it says something) about it.

1--1=2

--
[Simon White. vim/mutt. [EMAIL PROTECTED] GIMPS:64.09% see www.mersenne.org]
IDIOT, n - A member of a large and powerful tribe whose influence in human