18-Apr-02 at 22:42, Sven Guckes ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote :
> this also earns you a
> line in my killfile.

I checked up on Google "Sven Guckes" killfile to remind myself about
killfiles and work out what this actually meant. Sven, all your pages are
access forbidden, and I see you are redirecting people to the Google
cached versions. What happened to the webserver?

> --
> "Jr arrq xvyysvyrf gung npghnyyl *xvyy*!"

I thought you weren't happy about seeing that quoted, and now you are
quoting it yourself...

--
[Simon White. vim/mutt. [EMAIL PROTECTED] GIMPS:79.26% see www.mersenne.org]
Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails