> > ~~/.muttrc:
> >
> > folder-hook ".*-List" set sendmail="/usr/sbin/sendmail -oem -oi"

> >     -oem: unknown variable
> >
> > which I can't make sense of. Can anyone enlighten me?

> But the first folder-hooks work?
> Why don't you set the variables for XXX.*-List the same way then?

Sorry, my fault for being stupid. Look at just the line from ~/.muttrc,
above, which sets sendmail.

When I c folder to any -List, I get that error. The offending line is
the one shown above in ~/.muttrc.

Question: what's wrong with

folder-hook ".*-List" set sendmail="/usr/sbin/sendmail -oem -oi"

in ~/.muttrc? mutt complains about the -oem and some "variable".
Does the rc-file parser stuff up here? Is the syntax incorrect? The
value assigned to sendmail *is* quoted.

In effect I have:

set sendmail="/usr/sbin/sendmail -oem -oi"
folder-hook ".*-List" set sendmail="/usr/sbin/sendmail -oem -oi"

As far as I can see this is supposed to work. Why does mutt complain
about the second line? (Yes there's a workaround, but ...)

Thanks,

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is possibly list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.orcon.net.nz/             Please do not CC list postings to me.