Hi,

* Nick Stewart [05/31/02 18:36:09 CEST] wrote:
> Would someone please give me possible reasons why some of
> my mail is not delivered.  By "not delivered" I mean that
> not only does the desired recipient not get the mail but I
> get no form of responce what so ever.  No "unable to
> deliver mail because..." messages, zip, zilch, nada.

> The only obvious pattern I can see is that the mail only
> seems to "disappear" when sent to an address on a network
> (what kind of netwrk, I don't know).

All you can is try to contact the responsible postmaster -
sounds stupid since you can't deliver any mail, I know.
Maybe the receipent can do something about it. If there's no
error message from mutt and no kind of error report (neither
from your nor from their MTA), I can't even guess what a
possible reason could be.

Cheers, Rocco