Fernando --

...and then Fernando Schapachnik said...
%
% Hi!

Hello!

%
% I'm new to the list, but been using mutt for some time and I love it.
% Recently I found two things I don't know how to solve and thought
% about asking here:
%
% 1) How do I encript to multiple recipients using mutt ang GnuPG?

Do you have two recipients?  If so, mutt will find them both in your
keyring (well, try to).

Do you merely want to ensure that you encrypt to yourself?  You can
either set encrypt-to to your key in your config file or add the flag to
the gpg call found in gpg.rc (wherever you may have put or included it).
Note that encrypting to yourself may or may not be a good idea; see the
archives for some discussions.

If you want to encrypt to a non-recipient user who isn't you (==> via
encrypt-to again), then that's a tricky one.  I have played with how to
*sign* with two keys (hey, DGC -- any further progress on the passphrase
problems with that?) but haven't tried adding another key to the
encryption list.

%
% 2) When I switched from KDE 2 to KDE 3, threads indicators in Konsole
% started to look strange, any ideas?

Just on a hunch, how does your envirnoment (LANG, LC*) look under each?

%
% Thanks in advance for any help!

HTH & HAND

%