Hi,

 I've just edited my mutt colors to have a white background. (color
 normal black white etc.) I am using aterm and when I call mutt with the
 white background setting it looks awful, not white. Have a look at the
 screenshot [1]. I tried it with rxvt and it looks the same. Am I doing
 something wrong? Maybe it's not mutt's fault, then just ignore this
 post and I am going to find help somewhere else.

1. http://che23.de/mutt_aterm.jpg

Thanks,

        max
--
Wenn jemand Freude daran hat, bei Musik in Reih' und
Glied zu marschieren, dann verachte ich ihn schon deswegen,