Gary Johnson wrote:
[*** I apologize profusely for the top-posting and for having my signature in the wrong place. I'm using this reply format as an example to help answer Bharath's question. ***]

Is the information at the top of your message below the kind of thing you want to include in your reply? You can get that by setting the 'header' variable.

As an example, I use a macro to change my reply format between "Internet" style and "Outlook" style. I set the "Outlook" style for this reply. I use it at work to answer those messages from Outlook users that come formatted as:

    [reply N]