Is anyone using the mixmaster support in mutt? I ask merely because I
was involved in improving this about 7 years ago, and I'm curious. I have
no intention of ever using it again. The support is for a very old
version of Mixmaster and not for the more recent version 3 betas.

Should Mixmaster support be kept? It is unlikely to carry on working
even with the old mixmaster code (version 2.4 beta 46 from September
2002), and that code may soon be not available.

Brian.
--
"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think
and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief inspite of, even perhaps because