On Mon, Nov 02, 2009 at 09:19:02PM +0100, Christian Brabandt wrote:
> Hi Brian!
>
> On Mo, 02 Nov 2009, Brian Salter-Duke wrote:
>

> > Thanks. It would be good if that was explained in the docs.
>
> Thanks, I updated the installation instructions on the webpage.

Thanks. That is better.

However, it also says:-

This will install the plugin into your $HOME/plugin directory and the
documentation into your $HOME/doc directory.

It actually installed them in ~/.vim/plugin and ~/.vim/doc directories,
which of course is fine.

Thanks for the good work. I'm using it all the time now.

Regards, Brian.

--
~
Brian Salter-Duke (Brian Duke) Email: b_duke(AT)bigpond(DOT)net(DOT)au