On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 08:01:22PM -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Brian Salter-Duke <b_d...@bigpond.net.au> [02-03-10 17:02]:
> >
> > I do not have CHARSET set to anything, either in /etc/Muttprintrc or
> > ~/.muttprintrc and it works OK, although I can not get the penguin or
> > other image to print.
> >

> You do have the *full* path set for BabyTuX.esp
> and
> XFACE="on"

I did not have XFACE="on", as I thought the PENGUIN line was enough. I
also did not have an *.esp file. Using what you suggest now works.

Thanks and Cheers, Brian.

--
The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words;