On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 11:49:26PM +0100, Johannes Weißl wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I recently uploaded a small python program I've been using privately for
> a few years now. It scans sent messages and automatically generates
> send-hooks for recipients or groups of recipients. The learned settings
> include $from, $realname, $signature, $send_charset, language, a message
> template (greeting, goodbye) and crypto settings.
>
> Maybe it is useful for you, in any case I would appreciate any feedback
> on how to improve it! The URL is:
> https://molb.org/~weisslj/muttlearn/

Looks interesting, so I got it. Why does it install in ~/.local? How can
I change this as .local would be just another directory I would have to
add to my path? I looked to see if I could alter it, but could not find
where it was set to install in ~.local. I would like to install in
/usr/local/bin or ~/bin.

Cheers, Brian.

--
"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for
reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."