I am receiving emails from a colleague that have the following attachements:-

    1 [  10M] "<no description>"                                    7bit
multipart/alternative
    2 [ 3.6K] "<no description>"
quoted-printable text/plain
    3 [  10M] "<no description>"                                          7bit
multipart/mixed
    4 [ 3.8K] "<no description>"
quoted-printable text/html
    5 [ 9.4M] "H2-paper.docx"  base64
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocess
    6 [ 0.2K] "<no description>"
7bit text/html
    7 [ 816K] "H2-paper.pdf"                                            base64
application/pdf
    8 [ 2.5K] "<no description>"
quoted-printable text/html
    9 [ 7.2K] "smime.p7s"                                   base64
application/pkcs7-signature

I can save the docx and pgf files, but having done so, I want to delete them
from the email, which of course I want to save. However it will not let me.  It
is something to do with the smime.p7s signiture. How can I delete the large
files?  Any help eould be appreciated.

Cheers, Brian.

--
            Brian Salter-Duke (Brian Duke) b_d...@bigpond.net.au