On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 09:18:22AM -0700, Kevin J. McCarthy wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 04:54:04PM +0100, felixs wrote:
> > Having studied oauth2 more in depth I do not consider it to be secure
> > enough (as such) mainly because of its overwhelming complexity, and I will
> > NOT use it for mail purposes.
>
> Thanks for the update felixs.  I've just returned from overseas so my
> schedule is a bit full, but as soon as I can I will fix up and push the
> patch into stable.

OK, I cloned the git repository and will do some testing with the patch.
I hope I'll be fast enough to get it done before you are about to commit
it. I already have encountered some problems to 'make' the manual, but
without problems/errors it would be somewhat boring. ;-)
As I was used to subversion I am quite a beginner in using git.

Best regards

felixs