I set this up long ago and now at the age of 80 I am beginning
to forget what I did. Basically I have mutt set up so when the cursor
is on a message, typing 'v' shows the bits of it. If only html, or
if there are several sections I move the cursor to the html section.
I them hit 'm' and it opens the html in google. It is messy but it
works.

--
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], "Pray, Mr.
Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers