Hello, I'm looking for any FreeBSD ports/pkg users of mail/mutt and
hoping to get some feedback on option usage and which non-standard
features you're using from the port's included extra patches.  This
is mainly the *_PATCH options.

You can find the post to the FreeBSD ports mailing here on the possible
plan of what's to come for the port.  At a minimum removal of the quote
patch however the possible removal of all feature patches (including
maildir mtime).

https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/freebsd-ports/2023-May/003815.html

If you are a user of this port/pkg please let me know such that I can
gauge the importance of this.

Also, wondering if any attempts have been made to include these features
in to mutt itself?  There's some overlap here with neomutt which is a
possible option if the feature patch is removed.  However, I do know
that the project in some cases is not fully open to accepting any/all
patches requested which is fine.