On Mon, Aug 14, 2023 at 02:02:52PM -0700, Will Yardley wrote:
Building latest mutt (2.2.10) on latest Ventura (13.5) (using homebrew for all the deps), and getting errors like this for gpg-error and a similar one for gpgme itself (side note: the actual problem I'm trying to fix is weird screen redraw artifacts since updating OS X with the version I'd had installed: 2.2.7; not sure if anyone else is seeing anything like that).

Sorry for my delayed attention to this issue. Mutt 2.2.9 did make changes to the GPGME build process: it updated to the latest autoconf files from upstream to fix build issues. However, it appears that inadvertently caused problems on MacOS.

If possible, would you be able to try building from the branch `kevin/stable-gpgme-macos-fix` and see if that addresses the compilation error?

--
Kevin J. McCarthy