Hi,

Kai Weber wrote:
> From time to time I have to report a falsly classified
> message to my mail provider so that they can adjust their
> filters. I am looking for a way to automate that:
>
> 1. Forward selected mail as attachement to x...@foo.com
> 2. Set Subject to "reporting false positive -- [original subject]"
> 3. open editor with a prefilled message "Hello there, ..."
> 4. save message to my inbox
>
> I am unsure how to achieve 1-3 with a macro. Is a macro
> the correct way to do that?

I have one which reports missed spam messages.  It looks
roughly like this (edited a bit to remove unrelated parts
and wrap it -- hopefully I haven't broken the syntax in the
process):

macro index ,s "<forward-message>spam-rep...@example.com<enter>\
    <kill-line>Missed spam<enter><send-message><delete-message>\
    <enter>" "Report missed spam"
macro pager ,s "<exit>,s" "Report missed spam"

You would want to replace `<kill-line>Missed spam` with
something like `<bol>reporting false positive -- [<eol>]`.

You would not need `<delete-message>` for non-spam. ;)

I'm sure others here have better macros.  But this works
for me.  Hopefully this gives you some ideas for how to
create something which works for you.

--
Todd