All,

Based on the described issues with the Help, you may need to reset the configuration for the browser used by Eclipse.  Go to Window | Preferences.  In the Preferences modal box that appears highlight (but do not expand) Help.  Select the appropriate browser for your system.  If  a Wintel system, select the embedded Internet Explorer Adaptor; if Linux select system defaut.

Then expand the Help item and highlight Help Server.  It should default to a null or blank entry for host name and 0 port.

Try Help again with the revised or confirmed settings, and if that does not work modify these settings to reflect you host name and port.

Carlos