Check out:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/basicportal/bPproj/license.txt
baseBeans is not supporting Asia on this list or elsewhere.

Also, EJB are a bad practice.
There is an article on baseBeans.com cheat sheet called EJB.
Consider using another DAO.

.V

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi All,

We are using ant build tool to compile and to deploy the ejb in WebSphere
4.0.5.  We are using Struts 1.1 b3 version.

We are trying to pass the reference of ActionMapping, ActionForm,
CachedRowSet Object to Stateless Session Bean.  We are getting the
following log/error messages/warnings during the process of ejbc.  We have
our classpath set, which includes struts.jar and rowset.jar

compile:
     [echo] Compiling ejb
    [javac] Compiling 3 source files to D:\buildxxxx\buildjar\build\ejb
     [echo] Finished compiling ejb

package:
     [echo] Packaging ejb
     [echo]  uptodate is called
      [jar] Building jar: D:\buildxxxx\buildjar\modules\ProcessorSLEJB.jar

deploy:
     [echo] Deploying EJB JAR file
     [echo]
     [exec] [*Warning] /ProcessorSLEJB.jar(Method:
doMethod1(org.apache.struts.action.ActionMapping,org.apache.struts.action.ActionForm,javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse),

Class: package.ejb.ProcessorSLBean): CHKJ2433W: Cannot validate this method
because the org.apache.struts.action.ActionMapping type cannot be
reflected. Ensure that org.apache.struts.action.ActionMapping, and all of
its dependencies, are included in the classpath.
     [exec] [*Warning] /ProcessorSLEJB.jar(Method:
method2(package.GovernmentForm,sun.jdbc.rowset.CachedRowSet), Class:
package.ejb.ProcessorSLBean): CHKJ2433W: Cannot validate this method
because the sun.jdbc.rowset.CachedRowSet type cannot be reflected. Ensure
that sun.jdbc.rowset.CachedRowSet, and all of its dependencies, are
included in the classpath.
     [exec] [*Warning] /ProcessorSLEJB.jar(Method:
doGovernment(org.apache.struts.action.ActionMapping,org.apache.struts.action.ActionForm,javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse),

Class: package.ejb.ProcessorSL): CHKJ2433W: Cannot validate this method
because the org.apache.struts.action.ActionMapping type cannot be
reflected. Ensure that org.apache.struts.action.ActionMapping, and all of
its dependencies, are included in the classpath.
     [exec] [*Error]
ejbModule/package/ejb/EJSRemoteStatelessProcessorSL.java(-1): This
compilation unit indirectly references the missing type
org.apache.struts.action.ActionMapping (typically some required class file
is referencing a type outside the classpath)

     [exec] Execution Halted: Compilation Errors Reported
     [exec] 1 Errors, 3 Warnings, 0 Informational Messages

Can anyone please help us to rectify this problem asap?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Annapoorani Kannan,

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only. If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited. Visit Us at http://www.polaris.co.in

--
Vic Cekvenich,
Struts Instructor,

Advanced <a href ="">Struts Training</a> and project recovery in North East.
Open Source <a href ="">Content Management</a>  basicPortal sofware
Best practice<a href ="">Struts Support</a> v.1.1 helper ScafflodingXPress