I used the book creator to create a basic Book:Bookname page.

When I edit the Book:Bookname page, and then go back to the book creator,
it does not update the number of pages to reflect the pages in the saved
book page.

The net result is that once you edit the Book:Bookname you cannot use the
book creator to add, delete, or rearrange the pages in the book.

Is there some way to get the book creator to read the information from the
saved book page?