----- Original Message -----
To: msm-net
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 11:34 PM
Subject: Glasgow - MSM Winter Gathering/Perhimpunan Musim Sejuk 2005

Majlis Syura Muslimun UK & Eire

Winter Gathering/Perhimpunan Musim Sejuk 2005

"In the footsteps of the Quranic generation"

Details:
Venue : Glasgow, Scotland
Date : 27th to 31th of December 2005
Fee : will be announced shortly
Participant: All Malaysian <students, professionals, etc> residing in the UK & Eire

Stories of our prophet and his companions: the unique Quranic generation

Skiing : Glenshee or aviemore

Group activities: treasure hunt, workshop

Talk/presentation by local speakers

Spiritual Enlightenment

Workshops

And many more

Info & registration :

Local Reps:
Birmingham
Dr Hafizal ( [EMAIL PROTECTED])
Kak Magdalena ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Manchester
Maryam Sakinah ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )

Southampton
Muadz Azahari ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
Cik Ghuli - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Coventry
Ustaz Isa
Kak Sarimah

Liverpool
Kak Sabariah [EMAIL PROTECTED]

London
Ahmad Zahid Zainal - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sheffield
Najib
Kak Laili - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ireland
Wan Aisyah

Loughborough, Nottingham, Leicester
Saiful Azri - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Leeds
Hajar

Scotland

<<More info will follow soon, please book these dates in your diary>>
Please forward this announcement to all your contacts.

~3 Dekad Bersama Ummat Membina Duat~

Assalamualaikum,

Dear brothers and sisters,

Majlis  Syura Muslimun (MSM) – UK and Ireland brings you Winter Gathering '05 also known as Perhimpunan Musim Sejuk ’05.

This year, we cordially invite you to be a part of our Winter Gathering ’05 : ‘In the footsteps of the Quranic generation'. The details are as follows:

            Date     : 27th to 31th of December 2005

Venue  : Glasgow, Scotland

This five-day camp promises a wide range of activities for your spiritual nourishment, physical stimuli as well as inspiring your minds. Planned activities include:

·                            Inspiring talks on the stories of our prophet, Muhammad s.a.w and his companions : the unique Quranic generation

·                            Skiing : Glenshee or aviemore

·                            Group activities: treasure hunt, workshop

Do come and join us at this forthcoming once a year event. This is also a  chance for you to meet old friends and other new Malaysian faces. Feel free to browse our website at www.winter-retreat.com . You can register yourself at [EMAIL PROTECTED]. Limited spaces are available. Register early to avoid disappointment. Should there be any queries please do not hesitate to contact us at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or you can call your local reps directly (to find out who are your local reps, please email to [EMAIL PROTECTED])

We look forward to seeing you!

Wassalam.

Yours faithfully,

Organizing Committee

Winter Gathering Committe '05

Majlis Syura Muslimun UK & Eire

"3 Dekad Bersama Ummat Membina Duat"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
INGIN MENCARI JODOH ? = > http://www.myjodoh.net
atau
HANYA MERAMAIKAN KENALAN ? => http://www.kenalan.net

1) Keluar : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
2) Sertai : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
3) Hantar Topik : sila ke http://www.mymasjid.com.my/forum

Arizona regional multiple listing service United regional health care system Anda networks

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Kirim email ke