I think we've now taken care of most of the things mentioned in the
first MyPaint 0.9 planning thread.

TODO:
1. Finishing planned brushset changes (I'm following up on that subject shortly)
2. Brushset import testing

3. bug #16109: [Windows] cannot save/load files with non-ascii characters
+ other Windows save crashers

4. bug #14875: ORA should not be the default file format
Personally I think its fixed/not-a-bug, but I wont try to keep anyone
from doing it.

Anything else? Anything that is blocking a string freeze? If not, I
propose string freeze next Sunday, 10 October.
I'm also proposing we do a "beta" release at the same time we have the
string freeze. That way we will get significantly more testing before
RC and final release. Hopefully also by Windows users, which is
perhaps the most important.
Bakhtiar, can you do a Windows build sometime around then?

--
Regards Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com