This is a status update on the planned MyPaint 0.9 brushset changes.

- We now have two artist brush sets that are ready to ship, "Deevad"
and "Ramòn". This is enough, but if you are interested we can accept
another one. Tone, Ico-dY, Tanda?
It would have to follow the guidelines given in the previous email
(especially the number of brushes).

- We still need a bit of help in redesigning some icons for the
non-artist brush sets
The biggest problem is the tilt brushes (currently in the "Tilt"
group). These need better icons, so that is is clear that these use
tilt. Simply adding some text saying "tilt" might be enough.

Enrico/Ico-dY; I seem to have missed you in the first email, sorry.
The original email is included underneath so you can see what we are
planning.

If there are any questions or comments, remember to use "reply to all".

--
Regards Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com