On 19 January 2013 20:50, Sebastien Leon <sl...@pointcarre.com> wrote:
> For now, I had to include these 4 GPL files : brushmodes.cpp/.h and
> mypaint-tiled-surface.cpp/.h.
> Note for anyone who would like to include this code into a proprietary
> project : these 2 files are GPL and as long as you keep them in this
> mini-project, the whole project is GPL and can not be include into a
> proprietary project. (I should write some replacement for these files as
> a next step - unless their license is modified)

You are absolutely right. It was my intent that this code also would
become ISC as the rest when I moved it to brushlib/ (from lib/). 90%+
of the copyright belongs to Martin and me, smaller contributions have
come from 4 others. I have now sent an email to all the
copyright-holders of these files to check whether such relicensing is
OK.

--
Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com