Peter,

could you ftp your binary (compiled with -g option) to
support.mysql.com directory /pub/mysql/Incoming

I can then try to run the ATIS test on your binary on our SMP Linux.
One possible reason for the errors you get is that your version
of GCC is buggy in inlining of code, but that is only a wild guess.

Regards,

Heikki

At 12:40 PM 3/15/01 +0300, you wrote:
>Hello Heikki,
>
>  Finally I was able to check the innobase tables included into mysql
>  3.23.34. Well first several times I was quite happy about them, but
>  later understud that this is because option  --create-options is
>  broken :)
>
>  So now I must say On my system innobase seems to work as bad as it
>  worked before :(
>
>  - ATIS test fails.
>Retrieving data
>Warning: Query 'select city.city_name,state.state_name,city.city_code from
state,city where city.state_code=state.state_code' return
>ed 1 rows when it should have returned 11 rows

>Got error:  when executing select flight.flight_code,aircraft.aircraft_type
from flight,aircraft where flight.aircraft_code=aircraft
>.aircraft_code

>got 0 instead of 579 ***
>
>  - mysqld is restarted during alter table test and one more time
>  during the tests:
>
>Innobase: Started
>/usr/local/mysql/libexec/mysqld: ready for connections
>Innobase: Warning: out of memory in additional memory pool.
>Innobase: Innobase will start allocating memory from the OS.
>Innobase: You should restart the database with a bigger value in
>Innobase: the MySQL .cnf file for innobase_additional_mem_pool_size.
>010314 19:00:00  Warning: Checking table:   './oldgoodcounter/stop_recs'
>010314 19:00:01  Warning: Checking table:
'./oldgoodcounter/registrants_stats'